We’ve pulled together a handy guide to help you take the best photos for your listings.
- Use a plain, uncluttered background
A white or neutral background will draw attention to your bag.
- Upload good quality photos
For best results, use JPG, GIF or PNG images that are 660 by 440 pixels.
- Take light, bright images
Avoid using a flash to prevent shadows and reflections.
- Fill the frame with your bag
Centre your bag so that it takes up 80-90% of the frame allowing every detail to be seen.
- Capture all angles, details and any blemishes
Take a number of images to capture the front, back, sides and any specific details of your bag.