Mulberry’s Seth is a real everyday handbag hero. But don’t just take our word for it we also tell you why:
- Large capacity: It can hold lots of stuff making it perfect for everyday use
- Pocket: There’s a handy pocket on the front to hold those essentials we need easy access to such as travel tickets or a lipstick
- Strap: The heavy-duty strap is not only comfortable but also adjustable
- Luxurious materials: The bag itself is made from gorgeous leather
- Design: Its simple design is both stylish and timeless
Roger Saul founded Mulberry in Somerset, England in 1971, initially selling leather belts. This British brand still makes 50% of all its leather bags in England. For us Mulberry is all about beautiful styling, craftsmanship and quality. There’s something so inviting about Mulberry stores with their gorgeous displays and the beautiful aroma of good quality leather. The presentation and wrapping is always feels so decadent.
We’re lucky enough to have a Seth for rent on our site. Why not take a look?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on Mulberry’s Seth bag in the comments below.
Share Our Style is the destination for sharing designer bags – be stylish and live sustainably.
Borrow a bag when you need it. Share the bags you have. Discover our collection today.
Join our mailing list to hear more from us.