This year’s Grand National will be held on 8 April at Aintree. The race starts at 17:15 so you’ve still got time to get your race day style sorted.
Now that you’ve got the date sorted, we’ve pulled together a handy guide for your race day essentials:
- Get your tickets. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check out your travel options. Work out how you’re going to get there and get back and book your parking space if you need one!
- Check out your enclosure’s dress code. Do you need to wear a hat or are there any other sartorial requirements?
- Don’t forget your sun screen and/or your umbrella. The only predictable thing about the weather is its unpredictability!
- Sort out your food and drink options. You may wish to take drinks and snacks to avoid both the prices and the queues or book your refreshments in advance.
- Look fabulous. Accessorise your amazing outfit with a great bag.
We believe the key to any outfit is a fabulous bag. Well where else are you going to keep your race card?
We’ve got a wide selection of bags to help you perfect your style including Lulu Guinness Lips Clutch in red metallic snakeskin, the Smythson Maze in mustard leather with suede trim, Charlotte Olympia Pandora in pink and yellow Perspex, Anya Hindmarch Valorie in metallic glitter and Victoria Beckham Zip Pouch in blue/grey leather with cut our detail. Check out our selection of clutch, shoulder and cross-body bags for more inspiration.
We’d love to hear about your race going style in the comments below.
Rent authentic designer bags or earn money by sharing yours.
Love designer bags? Let’s share! Discover our collection today.
Join our mailing list to hear more from us.