We’ve previously explored 5 designer bag icons we all need in our lives but let’s not forget to celebrate British design. There are so many great options that we’ve had to be strict with ourselves.
We’re excited to share our selection of 5 British bag icons with you:
- Jimmy Choo Tube Clutch – a tube shaped clutch which has been made in a number of colours, materials and finishes
- Lulu Guinness Lips Clutch – inspired by Lulu’s trademark red lips this lip-shaped statement clutch has been made in a number of colours, materials and finishes
- Smythson Nancy Zip Bag – a distinctive silhouette in ruched leather with a zipper fastening and double straps so it can be carried as a tote or shoulder bag
- Mulberry Lily – understated elegance accented with the brand’s signature postman’s lock and with adjustable straps that can be worn at 2 lengths
- Charlotte Olympia Pandora – “inspired by the bygone era of Hollywood glamour” the perspex box clutch is available in numerous colours with pretty detailing which often includes the classic spider fastening
Tell us your British designer bag icons in the comments below.
Rent authentic designer bags or earn money by sharing yours.
Love designer bags? Let’s share! Discover our collection today.
Join our mailing list to hear more from us.